Help Please! The UKOUG Partner of the Year awards July 31, 2014Posted by Duncan in TW.
We’d really appreciate your help. But first, a bit of background:
The Partner of the Year awards is an annual awards ceremony held by the UK Oracle User Group. It allows customers to show appreciation for partners that have provided a service to them over the previous 12 months. As you would imagine, being voted a winner (for the categories that you operate in) is a wonderful accolade as it’s the end-users that have spoken.
Cedar Consulting has a long history of success in the competition, reflecting our long standing relationships with our clients. I wasn’t going to ask for votes this year, however I notice that many of our competitors are filling Twitter and LinkedIn with pleas so I feel that I should also ask for your vote.
If you’re an existing Cedar client site we’d love your vote. Also, if you are a recipient of any other Cedar service – and I guess here I’m talking about the free PeopleSoft and Fusion Weekly newsletters that we send out – we’d be very grateful if you gave 3 minutes of your time to vote for us.
What we’d like you to do:
1) Go to: http://pya.ukoug.org/index.php
2) Fill in your company name, first name and surname. Then click Next.
3) Enter your email address in both fields, then click Next.
4) Select any checkboxes if you want ‘follow-up communications’ from the UKOUG, or leave all blank, and click Next.
5) Select Cedar Consulting from the drop-down, and click Next.
6) On the PeopleSoft page, select the Gold radio button on the Cedar Consulting row (note, it’s the 3rd column!), then click Next.
7) Repeat by selecting the Gold radio button on the Cedar Consulting row of the Fusion page, then click Next.
8) Click Submit.
And you’re done. Thank you very much. If you want some gratitude for your 3 minutes of effort drop me an email and I’ll thank you personally!